Friday, August 29, 2008

Lady in Waiting...


I am being induced on September 8th if this baby doesn't decide to come sooner. That will be a day before my 39th week, so not too early. I have been retaining water like a champ, so the doctor is going to give me some relief...God bless her.

It is, however, sinking in that Devin and I are going to be parents in almost a week. Holy cow! I don't know how ready anyone is for their first baby, so I guess we're as ready as we'll ever be.

Of course, we'll keep you posted on the happenings in the Garofalo home. Keep your fingers crossed that things go well for us.

Here's a sonogram I had at 35 weeks. They said she is measuring a little big - another reason for my Sept. 8th delivery.

Enjoy! And check out those cheeks!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I keep checking your blog to see if the baby has come yet so now I know that I should get to see pics of the new babe soon. This is such an exciting time for you guys and you will be GREAT parents.

Hang in there! Summer babies are always tough to get through those last few weeks. I remember my ankles and feet looking like one big blob with all the water weight I'd gained. You'll do great come labor day and I look forward to read all about it :)