Monday, August 4, 2008

The Dog Daze of Summer!





Could it be any hotter in Virginia in the summer?! (especially when you're 8 months pregnant!) I've been a fan of summer over the years, but never the heat. I especially LOATHE the heat this year. I'm counting down the days 'til September when I can have this baby. (34 weeks tomorrow) Give me three cheers for early babies! I know...I know, there's a little ways to go. Maybe we're not totally "ready" (then again, who is?) for a baby, but I think we're both ready for this pregnancy to be over. Devin is probably sick and tired of hearing me complain. I really am trying to be good about it. Sigh...


I had two showers and threw one for my sister this past weekend. (Still wondering what I'm going to wear to her wedding.) Here are a few pictures. (No, Robin and I did NOT wear the same shirt on purpose. It is a popular one for pregnant ladies this year.) Do you think I'll ever be able to wear a belt again? Or get rid of my ever expanding chins and arm fat? I'm excited to note that my gym (which I promise I'll start going to...really) offers a hip hop cardio class. Now that could be fun.
Stay tuned for the next entry. I will try to sound more positive in that one.

No comments: