Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello, Dolly!































Devin, Reagan and I spent the weekend in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Pigeon Forge, to be exact. It was a quick trip, but a pretty drive. The highlight of the trip? Dollywood, of course! I had been once before, but I think I was about 4 years old. Since I'm a little bit prego, I enjoyed the walk. Dev and Rea enjoyed the rides. The Christmas lights were up, so it was a great way to kick off the holidays.
On the way home, we stopped by my Aunt and Uncle's house in Newport, VA. It was a great way to break up the trip and spend some time together. Reagan loved taking a walk with my Uncle Paul to see a pond and visit with a horse down the road. Just before we left, my cousin called to say she saw a black bear cross the road on her way out. We didn't see him, but sorta wanted to. Maybe another time!

No comments: