Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Casa Update













For those of you who have been wondering...
We went in for our pre-drywall walk through yesterday. As of today (and since he said we could lock in, I believe him) we do our final walk through on December 15th and close on the 19th. Holy cow, it's real. The same week we close, I start my once a week doctor's appointments. Talk about time flying by!
The siding is mostly finished and the front stone work should begin any day. Here are some pictures. I'll take some more of the exterior once the stone is on.







4 comments:

Momma Nielson said...

I'm so happy for you Shannon! A new baby AND a new house:)

patty said...

I'm blog surfing this afternoon, and just saw this about your house. It looks beautiful. Are you moving very far away? Same ward? Details, Missy, please.

Becca said...

Ditto what your friends said. New baby, new home, new beginnings!! So excited for you. I am planning on making it to Heather's wedding so I'll have to stop by to see you!

Shannon said...

Hi all. I guess I should check my blog comments more often. We are still in the Glen Allen area of Richmond. Just about a mile away from our house now. Sister Lee, we will now be down Staples Mill Rd. near the Hanover line. We have our walk through on the 15th.
Becca, when is Heather getting married? I heard it may be in Richmond...is that true?
I just need to get through this move and Christmas, then the baby can arrive. Hopefully in January though.