Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yup...still alive


What is it about me that just can't seem to blog frequently. I think I need September to get here, and summer life to end.
I need to catch y'all up, so I'll just do bullet points to get it all in.

~I'm pregnant. How's that for a big one? Due the end of January with baby #2. I will find out probably the last week of August what we're having. (btw, I have quite a few friends due around the same time as me. That makes it kind of fun.) I have been feeling fine and have had to remind myself that I'm pregnant. Over the past few weeks my stomach has started to pop.

~Reagan is almost 3... can you believe it?! She starts 3 day/week preschool next month and I think she's getting excited. (I must admit, I'm pretty excited, too) She's also starting a dance class the end of this month. That girl is growing FAST!

~Devin is busy busy with work as always. He's having knee surgery the end of the month. He'll do one knee at a time with the hope of full recovery and re-claiming part of his life that has been missing. Crossed fingers and prayers appreciated.

~Reagan and I (Winnie, too) spent a week in July up in NoVa. During that week I saw U2 in Philadelphia with Todd and celebrated his birthday as well. We were able to spend time with the fam, including my grandparents. It was a great getaway.

It has been H.O.T in Virginia this summer, so we've been inside more than we probably should. Sorry, but I don't do hot. In fact, I'm counting down the days 'til fall.

I need to include some pictures, but I'm not on my laptop and Devin has the camera at work.
Stay tuned....

P.S. How do I put blogs I follow to the right of my page? I'm a little bit challenged.

3 comments:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Awesome! Such a cute pic! We are excited for you guys!

Sorry about Devin's knee surgery. We'll be cheering for him for a speedy recovery. Danny had knee surgery last month and fortunately has recovered very well.

Heather said...

From your dashboard on blogger click on the Design link.Click on Add a Gadget. Scroll down and click on blog list. Then you just copy and paste the address of all the blogs you follow! Easy! Call me if you get stuck.

J, K, L, and D said...

Hooray!!! Congrats, little mama. I am excited for you. You make #4 of my friends due in January. Must be something in the water. ;) Awesome.