Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Losing it!

What is it exactly? I don't know. But I'm losing it.
I was overbooked Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Today? Not so much. I woke up looking forward to an empty-calendar day. BUT, as I've been living it, things have changed.
Have I done anything remotely constructive? I did a few loads of laundry. I emptied the dishwasher. (my least favorite household task) Those count for something, right?
It has been one of those days when:
~Our t.v. will probably overheat due to overuse
~No square meals will be prepared
~My patience decides to go on vacation
~My Mother of the Year nomination will be taken back
~Preschool seems light years away from starting
~My almost 3 year old will be put back in pull-ups even though she's been potty trained since March. WHY does this happen??????
~Everything I pick up off of the floor magically ends up back ON the floor.
~The dog has toxic gas

Calgon, take me away! (No, really. Please!)

1 comment:

Bon-Bon said...

Forging ahead through all those things is what will qualify you for MOTY.