Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How much can a person accomplish (survive?) in a week and a half?

How about this:
Have Christmas and New Year's
Lose and bury a grandparent
Close on a new house
Move into said house
Have a baby

It's true. I can do hard things. I am doing hard things. Very quickly. I'm fine. Just feeling out of place (this house doesn't feel like home yet and my mom (God bless her) has had to do a lot of my nesting for me since I literally can't). I'm feeling emotional (read above). I'm feeling overwhelmed. No offense to anyone, but I just want to be in my bubble for a little while.

This, too, shall pass. I sure have a cute baby to hold in the process. And, Reagan. Oh, Reagan. This has been a lot for her 3-year-old-self to take in. Each day is better and for that I'm grateful.

Stay tuned, readers. I WILL be back. Just let me catch my breath.

2 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

congrats, shan. stay in your bubble all you need - i think you deserve it.

patty said...

Don't come out until the groundhog sees his shadow ;)