Thursday, December 22, 2011

To quote my dear friend Randy Jackson...

"Here's what's up."
We are two days away from Christmas Eve! Holy guacamole! I have more shopping to do. I've been sick all week. AAAGGGHHH!!
I went to the doctor yesterday and when she came in the room she laughed and asked, "What are you growing in there?" Um... The ultra sound tech hadn't told me anything, so I was a little surprised when my doc informed me that if I went into labor in the next two weeks that would be fine. Baby #2 is already measuring 6 1/2 - 7 lbs. and I have over a month to go. I have never really believed the 25th was my real due date, so I'm not totally shocked. I would really like to go into labor on my own in the next 2-3 weeks. But, I realize it's out of my hands. What's meant to happen will happen.
I need to get through Christmas weekend first, then our move over New Year's weekend. After that, I'm fine with a baby. Well, give me a few days to put my clothes in my dresser and the silverware in the drawer.
Stay tuned...

No comments: