Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall happenings...














































Posting again in less than a month? Yes. And you're quite welcome!
Fall has hit the great state of Virginia, and with it, cooler temps. Can I get an amen?! It's the most wonderful time of the year. October, November and December are the B.E.S.T. Especially here in the Old Dominion, my friends.

Reagan is into her preschool routine and has experienced such amazing events as: "red" day, visits from Henrico County's finest, and her first FIELD TRIP!! On Tuesday I accompanied her class to the Hanover Vegetable Farm and had a blast. We had awesome weather and beautiful scenery. We enjoyed a hay ride, punkin' pickin', fresh apples from the farm, seeing all of the animals, doing water pump duck races and playing in a corn box. (A sand box filled with dried corn instead of sand.) It was a great way to spend the morning.

I am still Devin's taxi driver and I'm *hoping* he'll be cleared on Monday to begin driving again. He's had physical therapy twice a week since his last visit to the doc and they say his recovery is ahead of schedule. A milestone for me; getting all of his toiletries out of our powder room downstairs. They were beginning to drive me CRAZY!

Another big item of note, they broke ground on our house! The basement has been dug, so each day brings something new and exciting for us to see when we drive by. We met with our builder last week and he predicts a finished house by mid December. Let's hope he's right!


I'm 24+ weeks now. Things are going well, but 2 weeks ago pregnancy really hit. I went from having to remind myself I was pregnant, to no reminders necessary. My belly is big, this little girl is rockin' and rollin' inside and my energy and patience are getting smaller and smaller by the day. Have I mentioned that I love preschool?!

I've been busy getting ready for the Primary program at church. (all the kids do a presentation each year) It is written and parts are distributed. Phew!

1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

we just did our primary program & i am so happy it's over.
p.s. you are a beautiful pregnant woman. i mean it. jealousy here.