Thursday, March 17, 2011

TRADITION!
















(I know...I'm an awful blogger. More about that later.)

Here are my traditional St. Patrick's Day pictures. It's kind of fun to see Reagan from year to year.

She woke up at 10:00 this morning due to this blasted time change and having a fever. (sigh...) Outside her door, she found candy-filled shoes that the St. Paddy's Day leprechauns delivered. (They used to visit me when I was little, too.)

After the candy shock, R had green eggs and milk. I know. Gross. She didn't really have much to do with them after the first taste.

Then, I made sugar cookies (cookies and frosting from scratch) because we just hadn't had enough green for one day.

Right now, my corned beef and cabbage are simmering on the stove. It is my favorite holiday meal, after all.
Top o' the afternoon to ya.

(believe it or now, Reagan doesn't really have much green clothing. Aqua will have to do this year.)
*sorry for the undies picture. Rea was looking out the window for a rainbow while she was talking to the leprechauns.





No comments: