Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting with...#1


Well, it's 1-1-11 and that means it's a great day to start my year of 365 pictures! My mom put me up to the challenge and the excitement is building.

A gross stomach bug left me on the couch most of last night and today. Great way to ring in the New Year, huh? Devin and Reagan also left town today, so that left me with few options for my first picture. I took one of Winnie that was less than stellar, and my dark circles and shiny forehead just wouldn't cut it today. So, I got to thinking. Last year was a great year for my book club and just the other night we selected our books of 2011. I already own a few, so I thought I'd give you a preview of what I'll be reading this year.

Wishing you a wonderful 2011! (Christmas post later)

No comments: