Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Garofalos!




Here are a few pictures of us all ready for Christmas. If you happen to get a Christmas card, the one picture may look a little familiar. We are busily getting ready (sort of) for the big day. I'm happy to say that I did pretty much all of my shopping before the month of December came around. I will NOT go to the mall this time of year.

We will be doing the usual this year...Chesterfield, Vienna and Giles. I am already LOVING my two weeks off and know it will be very hard to go back in January.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a WONDERFUL 2008!

2 comments:

Bon-Bon said...

Glad to see your tree since we most likely won't see it in person this holiday season. My Winnie is precious, as usual...glad to see we have the same ME Scottie wrapping paper! Figures!!!! XO--Mamacita

Becca said...

I love the big tree!! We are in such a small place that our tree was only 4 and half feet tall this year. :(